Becoming a Christian
- God's Purpose - God loves you and wants you to experience peace and life: abundant and eternal.
- John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
- Our Problem - Man chooses to disobey and go his own willful way. This results in separation from God
- Romans 3:23 - "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God".
- God's Remedy - Jesus Christ is the only answer to this problem of separation. His death and resurrection make a new life possible for all who believe.
- Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord"
- Our Response - We must trust Jesus and receive Him by personal invitation.
- Romans. 10:9-10 - "That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
If you have prayed to receive Christ as your Savior for the first time, please let us know! We want to let you know how you can continue to grow and help you however we can.